Information We Collect
Flyspirito.com collects some sensitive personal details from its customers. “Personal Information” identifies a user as an individual and collects the below information:
- Name, date of birth, age, gender of the traveler(s), etc.
- Contact details
- Email address
- Postal address
- Social media account
- Passport details
- Transaction details and related information
- Any other communication details or information about your reservations (such as points of departure and destinations).
How We May Collect Personal Information?
Flyspirito.com and our service providers collect the Personal Information from the users:
- Through the Services: Our website collects Personal Information when a user makes a reservation or registers for promotion through the flyspirito.com website.
- Offline: Our website may also collect your information offline, such as when you contact our customer service desk.
- From Other Sources: We may obtain your personal information from a variety of other sources, such as the internet, related marketing partners, reviews, social media platforms, or any other third-party service provider, to the extent that the information is available.
Protection of your Information
Our first priority is to protect a user's personal information. To protect a user's personal information from an accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, modification, or unauthorized, Flyspirito.com uses electronic and organizational security measures. Our website limits access to your details only to our staff and employees who work relentlessly to give you the best services.